Our firm provides a full range of immigration legal services.
We can assist clients with any of the following Immigration Services:
• Sponsor a Spouse, Partner, or Dependent Child
• Sponsor Parents or Grandparents
• Federal skilled workers
• Federal skilled trades class
• Canadian experience class
• Study permits, work permits and tourist visas
• Multiple and single entry visas
Please Note: Canadian Permanent Residents who wish to apply for citizenship must have been physically in Canada for 1095 days in the five years before applying, and filed income taxes for any three taxation years within the five years before applying.
Disclaimer: Please note that this website provides general legal information only and nothing within it should be considered to be legal advice. You should consult a lawyer to obtain legal advice about your particular legal matter. No solicitor/client relationship is created by using this site.